- Asian Health Project / T.H.E. Clinic For Women
- Asian Pacific Community Fund
- Asian Pacific Health Care Venture
- Asian Pacific Rehabilitation Services
- Cambodian Association of America
- Center for Health Care Rights (HICAP)
- Chinatown Service Center
- Coastal Asian Pacific Mental Health Services
- East Valley Japanese American Community Center
- Filipino American Service Group
- Asian Pacific Counseling & Treatment Clinic
- Korean American Coalition
- Korean Resource Center
- About us
APWC MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission is to provide an environment that is sensitive to domestic violence survivors and their families, as they acquire the necessary skills and personal strength for self-sufficiency and violence-free lives.
API Americans Awareness
1/3 of all API Americans live in California, with a large concentration in Los Angeles. 41% to 60% of Asian women report experiencing physical and/or sexual violence by an intimate partner during their lifetime,...
APWC is privileged to have a team of talented and dedicated volunteers and interns that includes, MFT students, credentialed teachers, certified yoga instructors, and professional musicians.
Ivy Terrace Permanent Housing Program
In 2010 APWC accepted applications for the Ivy Terrace Permanent Housing Program. The Terrace Housing Program consists of 52 affordable housing units all devoted to low income families. APWC partnered with Abode Communities to reserve 15 units within the 52-unit development for domestic violence survivors coming from transitional shelters throughout LA county.
Community Education and Empowerment Program
Provides the community in the San Gabriel Valley with the following: A multilingual and multicultural supporting environment to access supportive services such as case management; counseling and counselor referrals, community resources information and referrals; and legal, medical, and public benefits advocacy.
Domestic Violence Transitional Shelter
Provides domestic violence victims and their children with the following:
A confidential, private, and individual apartment units with computer and internet access for 18 months staying which can accommodate a maximum of 6 families (24 individuals) at any given time.
News & Events
- Please come and support our 12th Annual Metamorphosis Gala
- April 11, 2014: UCLA's Chi Delta Theta Benefit concert raises over $300 for APWC
- April 5, 2014: APWC staff and board members join ProSearch in running the Hollywood Half Marathon & 5K/10K